Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I need your help....


1. I'd really like to aquire more followers. More followers= more participation. More participation=an interactive forum :) If you know anyone who might like my blog, please pass it along. If you have not yet signed up to follow the blog and you enjoy what I have written so far, please do.

2. I use to write all the time. I was the high school newspaper editor and I was on the staff on my college paper. In addition I've written poetry since I was in 7th grade. This blog gives me a chance to get in touch with my inner writer. I will try to avoid typos..hee hee. Sometimes I need a little inspiration to write. My first mini assignment for anyone who might read this is to tell me what you'd like to see me write about. Want to know my view on something? Want to know my best drunk story? My view on world religion. What's my favorite recipe? Give me some ideas that might be fun to write about and I will give it a stab.

Thanks a bunch. I look forward to these blogs! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment